Not a day goes by without UV. Around the world, people get in touch with UV-printed or UV-coated products. The labelling on a shampoo bottle in the shower, the direct mail on the doorstep, the flexible packaging containing the soup and the tempting creativity of the fine chocolate box passed round after dinner. Without knowing, UV touches our lives in more ways than imagined possible and helps to create imaginative and diverse products to satisfy our needs and desires.
In the graphic arts industry, UV and thermal drying systems have been specifically developed for either direct or mobile installation for all press types.
- No blistering
- No need of afterburners/post combustion
- No shrinking of the web under heat influence, no rehumidification
- No silicon stripes due to unequal siliconisation
- No rising of the paper fibers
- No set-off of ink on idle rollers, folders, transportation belts and mailroom equipment
- No scrub and scrape problems in the dryer
- No corrugation of the product and the web
- Less space needed than for HS dryers
- No direction change of the undried web